The OzAPP Awards will be judged against the following criteria:
- The product value proposition
- Team ability to execute
- Market need for the product
- Description or demonstration of a compelling user interface
- Path or potential path to revenue/monetisation
- Supporting screen shots and graphics of application
An independent judging panel will conduct the judging for the awards. The judging panel will assess applications and finalists will be selected to present their application to a panel of judges in a public forum as part of the OzAPP Awards Judging to be held in Perth on 8th December, 2016.
The judges’ decision on allocation of prizes is at the complete discretion of the panel and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the final selection or any part of the judging process.
Applications will be considered commercial in confidence and will not be used for any purpose other than judging the OzAPP Awards. Finalists will be required to present their app concept in a public forum but the application form itself will not be released to the public.